Montag, 3. Mai 2010

Cry Out


Hear me cry out By bordedom It´s sound ridicioulus but I´m lost, second thing you must understand is that this cups of coffee exist in two states. At this point It´s Then I select pieces through weakness, By bordedom from the transcription that sounds ridicioulus but I like it. By bordedom It´s sounds ridicioulus but that jaded soul has
no money. He wants her body and mine to feel ordinary skins and real secrets. Any weeks fucks manual and kind.Knees with kisses; tears and sweat, Breath her body and my skinny but real secret plague.Knee feels flimsy or atrocious but cups of coffee exist in two woman which eclipse states. At this point It´s Then weeks fucks manual and kind. I was free. I was a bordedom. It´s sounds ridicioulus but that SOCIAL ENEMY has no money. At this point humans only shrines select pieces through weakness.I shit on you One Day later.I was alive. That sounds ridicioulus but I Hear me cry By bordedom. It´s Starring to the wall with broken sound. Breath her Bangkok all day Supported by the body and my skinny name, Mr. real secret plague. Chief of border customs coffee exist in two women paid By Central Intelligence's U.S. bordedom from bribes Then they sent their soldiers the transcription that sounds up to Shan Collecting opium. coffee customs paid By exist in Central Intelligence's two women. Breath her Bangkok all day Supported by the body and my skinny name. He wants her body and mine to the Stunned Governments. Knees with fingers are Ten Armies. It´s sounds ridicioulus but Soulless Jailhouse And Congress of Sorrows Moloch Hear me cry out By bordedom. Unobtainable Dollars, the Children of coffee exist in two states.that SOCIAL in his ENEMY has no money. I shit on another life.
their innocence --a cock, Breath her Bangkok a cross, all day Supported by an the body and my excellence of love. Chief of border customs coffee exist in flophouse complexities.Waking among mysteries which eclipse with states. At this point an insane It´s Then weeks fucks gleam of recollection? I was free. I was The recognition-- something so a bordedom. It´s sounds rare ridicioulus but Hear me cry out Blandly mothers.


- Joris J.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen